17 May 2007

New Music

I am now totally addicted to Radio 538 Dance Department Podcast. It is updated weekly on thursdays and features world-class DJ's in each podcast.

Last week it was Armin Van Buuren in the mix (I used to listen to him last year and I thought that he was Ferry Corsten :) ) and he has miraculously mixed a song which I had no idea before. You can listen to Ilse De lange's "Great Escape" from her myspace portfolio. I strongly recommend Van Buuren's remix...

By the way, here is my top10 Dj's: (I have listened to he ones with * live in the mix)
1. Tiesto*
2. Ferry Corsten :)
3. Armin Van Buuren*
4. Gabriel & Dresden*
5. Paul Van Dyk*
6. Sharam (He is the good part of Deep Dish)*
7. Tocadisco*
8. Tiefschwarz Brothers*
9. Shaemus Hadji*
10. Cassius (Especially Philip Zdar)

Update: My friend Anya told me that Van Buuren will be featured in an upcoming event in August in Moscow. (I hope it doesn't coincide with my trip to Ukraine.)


Note: Listening to electronic music for long hours can damage your hearing abilities...Turkish Invasion suggests calming and sedating Russian Pop Music because it eventually bores you to deep sleep.

No comments: