Here is my first DJ set. Starting with German minimal techno (or Kitsch as you may call it) of Einmusik and MANDY vs Booka Shade, then a smooth crossover to a progressive synth tune, Discopolis, I wanted to increase the bpm and adding smooth vocals over IDM synth tunes with all-time classics from Late Night Alumni and The Egg. The set reaches a bpm climax with an album edit of Teo and Tea from the sonic godfather.
I will soon upload it to my myspace page.
1. Einmusik - Jittery Heritage
2. M.A.N.D.Y vs Booka Shade - Body Language
3. Lifelike & Kris Menace - Discopolis
4. Late Night Alumni - Empty Streets
5. The Egg - I Walk Away
6. Riva - Lunar
7. Jean Michel Jarre - Teo and Tea 4 AM
8. Lindstrom - I Feel Space
9. Pacjam - Urban Minds
10. 16 Bit Lolitas - Sedna
For more minimal kitsch techno, I strongly advise you to follow those record labels: Get Physical, Astralwerks, Italic, Nebula