05 June 2007

My First Mix

Here is my first DJ set. Starting with German minimal techno (or Kitsch as you may call it) of Einmusik and MANDY vs Booka Shade, then a smooth crossover to a progressive synth tune, Discopolis, I wanted to increase the bpm and adding smooth vocals over IDM synth tunes with all-time classics from Late Night Alumni and The Egg. The set reaches a bpm climax with an album edit of Teo and Tea from the sonic godfather.

I will soon upload it to my myspace page.

1. Einmusik - Jittery Heritage
2. M.A.N.D.Y vs Booka Shade - Body Language
3. Lifelike & Kris Menace - Discopolis
4. Late Night Alumni - Empty Streets
5. The Egg - I Walk Away
6. Riva - Lunar
7. Jean Michel Jarre - Teo and Tea 4 AM
8. Lindstrom - I Feel Space
9. Pacjam - Urban Minds
10. 16 Bit Lolitas - Sedna

For more minimal kitsch techno, I strongly advise you to follow those record labels: Get Physical, Astralwerks, Italic, Nebula

No comments: