A great German car...but why in this colour?
Chris tells that an hour ride in this taxi (which would take you a couple of meters in downtown traffic during rush hour) costs 9000 Roubles (~$ 367) and added a quick list of what you can afford in Moscow with that sum:
- 1 round trip ticket from Moscow to Berlin (or Germany)
- A round of golf at Le Meridiеn Moscow Country Club
- A dinner for two at Cafe Pushkin (The most expensive café in Moscow)
- A whore at Nightflight ( A Swedish-owned nightclub infamous with expensive prostitution inside)
- 3 cheap whores found on the Internet
- 5 dead cheap whores found around MKAD (Freeway around Moscow)
- 18 Vodka Red Bulls at MOCT (A pathos night club)
- 36 Vodka Red Bulls at Solyanka (Our favourite party location)
- 9-10 cocktails at the O2 Lounge / Ritz Carlton
- 45 average trips through the city on a fucked up gypsy Lada cab.
- 30 average trips in a normal cab
- 473 rides on the metro (or more, if you buy bulk)
- a 1 week 4 star vacation in Turkey