14 November 2017

Is this an update?

As I have mentioned many times throughout this blog, I created this as a fun side project (and never took it seriously most of the time). It seems like many people did and I made many friends (and enemies) with the things I have shared here, most of which were my own personal funny or tragic experiences in my life beyond iron curtain. Some of you people still keep on living in Russia or ventured beyond the evil empire to (re)build your lives elsewhere where democracy and human rights are not only in posters...as the old saying goes, жизнь продолжается (life goes on)

I would still like to hear about how you enjoyed reading these posts or how you may relate to the same stuff after all those years. However, I would like to kindly tell you that I will not be able to answer questions about how to use moscow metro (really?) or meet a Russian girl online (seriously?) or take some of the profane virtual assaults seriously any more. I am sure there are many better blogs out there (if any one still care to blog rather than snapchat)

Looking back (5+ years now), it has been a good ride...I am not planning to retire this blog and will keep it as long as the gods of internet let me. Greetings from the other side of the iron curtain btw, they have cookies here....


OK. Show is over...time to go home

No comments: