17 December 2008

Random Photos from Russia

I was cleaning up for some storage space and found some old photos, probably done with my old samsung cell phone. Previously unpublished...

A dead fly "between" two pressure safety glasses in a Tupolev jet. (It should be a vacuum there)


Somewhere in Russia...on the road between Moscow and Ivanovo


A tyical Russian bus. Do not use any Russian bus for distances more then 35 meters. I spent a total of 20 hours in such buses and still in one piece.


My home in Mayakovskaya. Photo taken moments after I signed the contract (which would guarantee a yearly lodging in a small palace in some countries). I should find a photo of its later state to show you how I have excelled in IKEA hacking and turning this 25 m2 "room" into a decent home.


The only colourful sight in Russian skies (after burning soviet passenger jets). Photo taken on the way back from Ozgur and Anna's house.

More to come soon...

No comments: